Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) is a specialist contractor, consultancy and system integrator providing design, development, build, commissioning test and maintenance of PLC and SCADA based automation systems and their integration with plant equipment and services.
The AIS business focus is mainly on infrastructure – including critical national infrastructure – across airports, road & rail tunnels, ports and the built environment. The company undertakes both new build and refurbishment projects including safety rated systems – designing and delivering to BS EN 61508 and BS EN 50128 as required.
As a consultant, AIS can undertake requirements analysis, system design and provide tender specifications. The quality of these ‘front end’ services are greatly enhanced by the practical experience of being a system delivery organisation.
As a system integrator, AIS are able to operate as both Principal Contractor and Principle Designer – undertaking the technical and organisational aspects of integration including M&E systems.
As a maintainer, AIS offer 24x7x365 support, covering planned, reactive and safety maintenance.
- Owned by the Directors who manage the company
- Offices in London and Manchester
- ISO9001:2008 & TickIT Plus approved
- ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 Certified
- Procedures and experience of delivering systems to BS EN 61508
- Safe Contractor Approved
- Experience of Road and Rail projects
- Siemens Solution Partners and Specialists for SCADA software
- Extensive Microsoft experience
- We provide consultancy services from conception through to delivery of turnkey systems. Projects often start with AIS providing initial design consultancy, advice on the best automation strategy and, where safety systems are concerned, the appropriate SIL level
- Solutions based on standard software products including in-house developments
- Extensive experience of systems integration – meaning new technology can be designed and delivered in the context of existing infrastructure
When you chose Applied Industrial Systems as a systems design and integration partner, you can expect us to approach each project in a consistent way, in keeping with our four key values.
At all times, we aim to be:
Give us a problem to solve and we’ll identify an integrated solution that works – using a combination of in-house expertise, augmented with additional input from carefully selected specialist partners as required.
By becoming involved early in the project lifecycle, we can share our years of experience to influence user requirements and design specifications, plus work collaboratively with contractors to achieve the best possible final outcomes.
Approachable, agile and responsive, we work in accordance with the NEC3 framework of contracts to ensure the highest possible standards, across shared project objectives, can be achieved between all parties in the most cost effective manner possible.
As system integrators we take full responsibility for all aspects of integration required and we provide a holistic service from initial system design and build right through to ongoing maintenance management.