Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) adheres to the following policy in relation to the deployment of email communications:
- All emails sent to you by Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) will clearly identify Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) as the sender.
- The subject line of any email sent by Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- All emails sent to you by Applied Industrial Systems (AIS)s will include an option to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- You may unsubscribe from ALL Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) mailing lists.
- All promotional emails sent to you by Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) will clearly show by the character of and information within either the body or the footer that the email is a promotional message (mailshot).
- All emails sent to you by Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) will include our postal address.
- Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) sends emails to customers and prospects in both plain text and HTML email formats. Emails are sent using sender email email@example.com
- Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) will not use third-party companies to send emails on its behalf. If you receive an email which claims to come from Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) which does not use this domain, or if you are suspicious that an email may not be an approved Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) email communication, then please send a copy of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate.
Other information we collect and how we use it
In general, you can visit Applied Industrial Systems (AIS) on the internet without telling us who you are or giving any personal information about yourself. However, when you contact us (either online, in person, by telephone, fax or letter) to enquire about services, you may be required to provide personal data such as your name, company position, address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, and email address. We will collect that information and use it for the purposes for which you have provided it. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, and we will not pass any of your personal details on to third parties unless it is necessary to facilitate your enquiry. Every time you connect to our website, we store a log of your visit that shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet – its IP address. This tells us what your machine has looked at, whether the page request was successful or not and which browser your machine used to view the pages. This data is used primarily for statistical purposes – to help us to understand which areas of the Site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the Site. If necessary, we may attempt to contact you through these, including, without limitation, when you are using the wrong paths to access the site or are breaching restrictions on the use of the Site. We may also use this information to block IP addresses where there is a breach of the Terms and Conditions for use of the Site.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal data to provide goods and services to you, and to let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested. If you are making a job application or enquiry, you may provide us with a copy of your CV or other relevant information. We may use this information throughout the company for the purpose of considering your application or enquiry. Except when you explicitly request otherwise, we may keep this information on file for future reference. We may also use your personal data to carry out research. Your personal data may be aggregated with data received from other survey submissions. This research is conducted for our internal business and training purposes and will improve our understanding of our user’s demographics, interests and behaviour. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis and therefore does not individually identify any user.
How we protect your information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk. We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
How to contact Applied Industrial Systems (AIS)
If you would like to request any information about your personal data or believe that we are holding incorrect personal data on you, please contact email@example.com. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold on you.
Notification of changes