We have developed specialist SCADA tools for dealing with high frequency data acquisition and used these along with our experience with databases and web development tools to deliver several specialist measurement and control systems.
- On line plasterboard and flooring measurement with scanning laser gauges for St Gobain (British Gypsum) and Knauf Drywall (Video here)
- Data gathering from multiple sources to populate a large relational database for SKB and provide a web interface for their researchers
- Synchronised measurements from distributed accelerometers, tilt meters and anemometers at 200Hz for QE2 Bridge structural health monitoring, again providing web access to the database for analysing the vibrations.
Our experience in integration and specialist software has been used to control:
- dissolved oxygen in activated sludge waste water plants
- temperatures for very large gearwheel heat treatment
- casting of single crystal turbine blades.